ISAT- Parent Links - How Parents Can Help Their Child(ren) Achieve More on The Illinois State Asssement Test
Parent Links For ISAT Test Preparation:
You can help your child prepare for the test by:
- Monitoring daily homework assignments.
- Asking about how their day went and about what they are currently learning.
- Making sure your child gets a good nights sleep on testing days.
- Encouraging them to do their best.
- Making sure they have a good breakfast!
Click on the link below to obtain additional information about the ISAT test:
Take the interactive test with your child by clicking on the following link. This will be an excellent way for you to find out how the test is designed and to help your son or daughter prepare for it. You will receive immediate feedback on how well you do!