Ms. Sprague's Teacher Page
Beginning and Cadet Band
Phone Numbers: 708-449-....
|WHAT'S HAPPENING THIS WEEK|
|May 13||May 14||May 15||May 16||May 17|
Jazz band rehearsal at MacArthur
Cadet and beginning band lessons at Jefferson
Concert band rehearsal at Northlake
Cadet and beginning band lessons at Whittier
CADET band rehearsal at Northlake
Cadet band lessons at Northlake/Riley
Beginning band lessons at Jefferson
CONCERT AT NORTHLAKE 7:00 PM
Cadet band lessons at MacArthur/Sunnyside
Beginning band lessons at Whittier
Concert/CADET band rehearsal at MacArthur
Beginning band lessons at MacArthur/Sunnyside
FOR THE WEEK OF 5/13-5/17
Cadet Band -
Bb concert scale (memorized)
Chromatic scale (memorized)
Pictures at an Exhibition
Somebody That I Used to Know
The Star Spangled Banner
Beginning Band -
82, 83, 85, 87, and The Good Life
Berkeley School District 87 Grading Scale
CLICK TO VIEW BERKELEY 87 HOMEWORK PROGRAM
|CLASSROOM PERFORMANCE POLICY|
Band Rehearsal Rules
1. Everyone must be in their seat (section for percussionists), ready to play, at 7:30 a.m.
2. Please stop playing when the conductor has stopped conducting.
3. Please do not talk during rehearsals.
4. Have all of your necessary supplies.
5. No electronic devices.
6. Keep room neat and folders organized.
7. Appropriate behavior in the band room, in the hallways, and on the bus.
8. If you use a school instrument, please put it away properly.
9. No food or drinks in the band room. This includes gum.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
Please make sure you child is attending EVERY lesson and rehearsal with his/her instrument and necessary supplies.
This week, the Cadet Band will have before school rehearsals on Wednesday, May 15 at 7:30 a.m. at Northlake Middle School and Friday, May 17 at 7:30 a.m. at MacArthur Middle School. The bus schedule will be the same. The only students excused from rehearsal on Friday, May 17th are the students attending Camp Duncan.
The Cadet Band concert is May 15, 7:00 p.m., at Northlake Middle School. Band members need to meet in the cafeteria at 6:30 p.m., wearing a white shirt (boys wear a collared shirt), black pants, black socks, black dress shoes. Boys must wear a tie.
|FEE (IF ANY)|
|WHAT TO BRING|
BE SURE TO RETURN SIGNED PERMISSION SLIP BY [DATE]